On Savio, an expert is an individual or company that provides professional market research services. Experts are allowed to sell their services and submit proposals on projects from project owners.
To become a Savio verified expert, you must complete a more detailed profile and submit it to Savio for approval. Only profiles that have been approved as experts can be invited by project owners to submit proposals on projects.
You can apply to become an expert with an individual profile or a company profile. To apply to become an expert on Savio:
- Select My Profile from the left navigation menu.
- Select the profile that you want to apply to become an expert:
- Select your name for your individual profile; or,
- Select the name of the company you want to list as an expert.
- Select Basic to view the Basic page of the selected profile.
- Select Apply to become expert. Additional pages are added to your profile. To submit an application to become an expert, you must complete the Pitch, Skills, Payout, and Rates pages of your profile.
- Click Save to save the settings on the current page.
- Click on the other pages to complete those sections of your profile.
- When you have completed all sections of your profile, click Submit Now to submit your application to become a verified expert on Savio. Applications are typically processed in 2-3 business days, and you will be notified when your profile is approved.