The Project Details tab of the Project / Edit page allows you to specify details about the project, such as the expected time frame, rate, and hours per week.
To set the Project Details for your project:
- In Estimated Start Date, select Starts At to open the date selector and choose the date on which you expect the project to begin.
- In Estimated End Date, select Ends At to open the date selector and choose the date on which you expect the project to finish.
- In Project Type, select how the project will be billed:
In Preferred Rate/Budget, enter the minimum and maximum rates in your budget for the project. These rates should correspond to the Project Type (for example, if the Project Type is Per Hour, the Preferred Rate/Budget should reflect the minimum and maximum hourly rates you would consider in proposals for this project).
In Hours Per Week, enter the expected number of hours of work per week needed to complete the project.
Click Save & Continue to save the settings and navigate to the next tab. The Skills tab of the Project Name / Edit page is displayed.
- Per Hour – the expert will be paid an hourly rate.
- Fixed Price – the expert will be paid a fixed price for the project.
Note: Any changes made in a tab are not saved until you click Save & Continue. Be sure to click Save & Continue on each tab to save any changes made on that tab.