A company profile may have multiple team members associated with it. Each team member has an additional company profile for each company associated with their account.
All team members can see project details, invoices, participate in project chats, view the company profile, and see a list of team members. Team members may have different permissions for viewing and editing information relating to the company.
Note: If you received an invitation to join a company team, see Accepting an Invitation to Join a Company Team.
To invite additional users to be team members for a company:
- Select My Profile from the left navigation menu.
- Select the name of the company profile which you want to invite users to join. The company profile expands to list the various screens for that company profile.
- Select Team under the company name to view the Team page of the company profile.
- Select Invite. The Invite dialog appears.
- In Email, enter the email address of the user you want to invite to become a team member for this company. The user does not have to already have a Savio account; they will be asked to create one when they accept the invitation.
- Select Can manage projects if you want the user to have permission to create, edit, and publish projects and accept and negotiate proposals.
- Select Can manage finances if you want the user to have permission to pay invoices and manage the company's bank accounts and credit cards.
- Select Can manage company if you want the user to have permission to invite other users to be team members or to remove users as team members.
- Choose Submit to send an invitation to the email address provided. Invite closes and the email address of the user is listed under Invited Members.